Meet Our Team
The beautiful thing about America is its diversity. The United States is a melting pot, and each of our diverse backgrounds gives us a perspective unlike any other. That is why the American Dream looks different to everyone.
Anthony L. Ray, Esq. grew up in the Midwest. He first began dreaming of being an attorney in middle school. That was what the American Dream looked like to him. Since then, Attorney Ray has grown up to become one of the finest immigration lawyers across the U.S. Attorney Ray has been practicing law since 1999. He chose to practice immigration law, because it allowed him to use his language skills and legal expertise to help people.
Why Choose Ray Law International?
Ray Law International Is a Minority-Owned Business and a Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Our legal team has extensive experience with handling immigration law matters and is well-equipped to assist clients with any and every aspect of the immigration process, including:
- Employment-Based Immigration
- Family-Based Immigration
- Immigration Removal and Deportation
We Put Clients First
At Ray Law International, our clients range from low-income individuals and families to professionals and corporations, and everything in between. While the types of clients we work with from case to case often change, one thing that has never changed is the fact that we always put our clients first. We do not just work on behalf of our clients. We collaborate with our clients and tailor plans that perfectly fit their situations and provide the best possible solutions to their immigration needs.
When Our Clients Work With Us, They Can Expect:
- Transparency: We make sure our clients know and agree with every move we make on their behalf. An example of this is the fact that we provide them with a copy of every document we file with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) related to their case.
- Communication: We remain in constant contact with our clients. It is their life on the line, and they have every right to be kept up to date with the progress of their case at every stage. In addition, keeping the lines of communication open with our clients helps us to remain in step with them about what strategies we should employ, what options are available to them, and what outcomes would best serve their situation.
- Care: We have seen the toll that immigration issues can take on people. What people go through just to get to the U.S. and build new lives for themselves and their families is often unimaginable for many of us. Once they are here, they may live in fear, wondering if this is the day that their life is uprooted in an instant. The stress can be almost impossible to endure. Knowing this, when clients come to us, we embrace them and fight for them the same way we would fight for our own families. Our clients deserve to know that they have someone on their side who is truly dedicated to keeping them and their family safe and right here where they belong.
“We felt that they were extremely knowledgeable and that their fees for representation were fair and reasonable.” - W. K.
“Very professional in their approach and always responsive.” - M.D.
“Anthony is very friendly and helpful. He is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions” - Asit
We Can Help You
In some cases, clients only get one shot to resolve an immigration matter. They need an experienced legal advocate on their side — someone who has been there and can provide a steady hand to guide them through the process of meeting their immigration needs.
For nearly two decades, our lawyers have worked with clients based across the U.S. and worldwide. As our client reviews prove, we understand what it takes to successfully navigate the immigration process.
We offer free consultations and payment plans. To learn more about how we can help you, give us a call at (888) 474-8048 or fill out our online contact form, and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.